Skip to main content

Full text of "Bob Buente South Park BID Emails through 10/2018"

See other formats

Re: 2018 SPSG BOD Applications

Subject: Re: 2018 SPSG BOD Applications
From: Ellen Riotto <ellen@southpark.la>

Date: 10/10/2017 01:42 PM

To: Robin Bieker <robin@biekerco.com>, Daniel Taban <daniel@jadeent.com>,
Robert Buente <bbuente@1010dev.org>, Channing Henry
<cha nning@almadevelopment.com>

CC: Katie Kiefer <katie@southpark.la>

All,

As discussed at Exec Committee last week, I'd like to communicate your recommendations
with the full board before the meeting on 10/26. Can you each review the attachment and
let me know if there's someone on the list you think we should consider? Do any of these
candidates offer a specific unique skillset or quality to the board, that is not already
represented?

Please email me by tomorrow before noon.

Thanks,

Ellen

From: Katie Kiefer <katie(asouthpark.la>

Date: Monday, October 9, 2017 at 5:18 PM

To: Ellen Riotto <ellen@southpark.la> , Robin Bieker <robin@biekerco.com> , Daniel Taban
<daniel@jadeent.com> , Robert Buente <bbuente@101Odev.orq> , Channing Henry
<channing@almadevelopment■com>

Subject: 2018 SPSG BOD Applications

Ellen & Exec Committee - please find attached the application spreadsheet for your review.
6 applicants submitted to be a part of the 2018 Board of Directors:

1 .

Patrick Caster

2.

Tom Shrout

3.

Dennis W. Fried

4.

Stephen Ridgeway

5.

Scott Kurosaki

6.

Jim White

Hope everyone's week is off to a great start. THX.

1 of 2

10/19/2018 09:10 AM

Re: 2018 SPSG BOD Applications

Katie Kiefer
Director of Operations

South Park Business Improvement District

1100 S. Flower St., Suite #3400, Los Angeles, CA 90015

katie@southpark.la <mailto:katie@southpark.la> | o. 213 663 1120

southpark.la <http://www.southpark.la/> | Facebook <http://fb.com/SouthParkLosAnqeles> |
Twitter <https://twitter.com/southparkla> | Instag ram <https://www.instaqram.com
/southparkla/>

24/7 DISPATCH: 866-560-9346

— imageOOl.png

Attachments: -

imageOOl.png 3.6 KB

2018 BOD Application Response Spreadsheet.xlsx 14.1 KB

2 of 2

10/19/2018 09:10 AM